Dear Carsten, On 15.11.2010, at 12:51, Carsten Dominik wrote: > after 7 years of responsibility for Org-mode, it is time for > me to let go and step down as the maintainer of Org-mode. many thanks for all the effort you have put into org-mode, a wonderful piece of software which has become essential for many colleague's professional and private lifes - in a "kingdom of software" this would have earned you a knighthood twice over, secured a place at King Arthur's table and/or the odd statue in your name! > I am very excited that I have found Bastien Guerry willing > to take over. Bastien has been involved with this project > almost from the beginning and I believe he knows more > about both the spirit and the technicalities of Org-mode > than anybody else. I am sure he will do an excellent job. Thumbs up for Bastien! Warm regards, Stefan -- Dr. Stefan Vollmar, Dipl.-Phys. Head of IT group Max-Planck-Institut für neurologische Forschung Gleuelerstr. 50, 50931 Köln, Germany Tel.: +49-221-4726-213 FAX +49-221-4726-298 Tel.: +49-221-478-5713 Mobile: 0160-93874279 Email: vollmar@nf.mpg.de http://www.nf.mpg.de