Rasmus, Thank you for your suggestion. I'm not very good at emacs so when you say "load path" do you mean ? My .emacs configuration file is in , so where do I put cdlatex.el? Do you know if yasnippet and cdlatex are compatible or not?Please refer to the screenshot at this link for Emacs my path file: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34884310/emacs-org-cdlatex-mode-where-do-you-put-the-cdlatex-el-script >----Messaggio originale---- >Da: Rasmus >Data: 20-gen-2016 11.15 >A: >Ogg: Re: [O] How to install CDLaTeX in emacs24, on Windows 7? > >"vendo.libri@libero.it" writes: > >> Hello, I'm having trouble understanding in which directory to download >> the cdlatex.el script that Mr. Dominik wrote. I'm on Windows 7, emacs >> 24, my AUCTEX version is 11.88 and I also have Org-mode 8.2 and >> yasnippet installed. >> When I give the command M-x org-cdlatex-mode, Emacs responds "Cannot >> open load file: no such file or directory, cdlatex". I've also tried >> adding the following lines into my .emacs file but to no avail. >>
(autoload 'org-cdlatex-mode "cdlatex.el" "Enter org-cdlatex mode"