From: Nick Dokos <nicholas.dokos@hp.com>
To: prayner@unimelb.edu.au
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: superscripts, tables and latex
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 12:03:00 -0400	[thread overview]

Peter Rayner <peter.julien.rayner@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmm, at the moment this still isn't working. The following compile log
> is possibly relevant:
> Leaving directory `/home/prayner/'
> \f
> Compiling file /home/prayner/packages/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-latex.el at Fri Sep  7 22:28:37 2012
> Entering directory `/home/prayner/packages/org-mode/contrib/lisp/'
> org-e-latex.el:49:1:Error: Wrong type argument: listp, org-e-latex-center-block

I just pulled, added the ORG_ADD_CONTRIB line (see
http://orgmode.org/worg/dev/org-build-system.html#sec-4 for more info)
and did a make: I get no errors. Here is my version info

Org-mode version 7.9.1 (release_7.9.1-152-g0ad009 @ /home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/)
GNU Emacs 24.1.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.4) of 2012-07-28 on alphaville

> the problem still occurs when I call org-e-latex-export-to-latex
> this is from the latest pull from the repository. It must be something
> wrong in my setup but I'm afraid I'm at my wit's end.

I'm sorry my suggestion is causing you so much pain: all I can say is I
don't see these problems. Maybe you can tell us a bit more about your
install (machine, OS, emacs version, org version)?  Also what package
you downloaded and from where and how you are building it.

Nick