* Custom Agenda that partially skips entries
@ 2011-04-10  5:58 Ido Magal
From: Ido Magal @ 2011-04-10  5:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'd appreciate assistance in constructing a custom agenda that accomplishes
the following (if possible):

1. Block of week's agenda.
2. Block of "next" items that have no schedule ( items that don't show up in
block 1 )

This is my starting point:

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
      '(("n" "Next tasks"
 ((todo "next")))
 ("A" "agenda"
 ((agenda "" ((org-agenda-ndays 7)))
  (todo "next")
  ))
))

The problem here is that I get duplicates because _all_ 'next' items show up
in the second block.  I'd rather that only unscheduled items showed there.

I thought that this would do it, but it fails:

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
      '(("n" "Next tasks"
 ((todo "next")))
 ("A" "agenda"
 ((agenda "" ((org-agenda-ndays 7)))
  ((todo "next")
   (org-agenda-skip-function '(org-agenda-skip-entry-if 'deadline
'scheduled)))
  ))
))

Thanks in advance.