* Evaluating all #+calls in a buffer
@ 2011-03-29  5:37 Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2011-03-29  5:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: nicholas.dokos

I have a code block in a file and then a bunch of calls to it with
different parameters. Is there a way to do all the calls in one batch?
So far, I have tried C-c C-v C-b which seems to do only the code block,
but not the #+calls and I have tried setting :export results with a
subsequent C-c C-e h to export to HTML - neither of these seems to do
the job.

E.g I can C-c C-c individually on the calls in the following:

* foo

#+srcname: foo
#+begin_src python :export results :results output :var a :var b
print a + b
#+end_src

#+results: foo

#+call: foo(a=2, b=3) :file five

#+results: foo(a=2, b=3)
[[file:five]]

#+call: foo(a=3, b=4) :file seven

#+results: foo(a=3, b=4)
[[file:seven]]

and I get the output files "five" and "seven". What I would like to
be able to do is to execute something in batch mode that will produce
the two files as a result:

  emacs --batch -l minimal.emacs.babel -f <something> foo.org

Is there such a <something>?

Thanks,
Nick

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-03-29  5:37 UTC | newest]