This patch addresses a number of glitches discovered during interactive testing and contains possible fixes (sub-patch test-ob-maxima fixes batch testing on my system, but not interactive testing). The test-ob-maxima patch may be due to a different Maxima version, but I do not think so. In batch testing test-ob-maxima passes contrary to interactive mode. The test-ob-python patch unsets org-src-preserve-indentation which I have set. The test-ob patch also unsets org-src-preserve-indentation. The test-org-element patch indicates something weird on my system, I want to report. Should not be applied. The test-org patch also unsets org-src-preserve-indentation. This reduces the number of failures to 2 while testing test-org interactively. Sorry to put them all together, but I do not know how to handle (ma)git to keep the patches apart. Regards -- Gerard