I got it solved now, found the line to enable TODO headings in Org-brain to show properly. My initial problem was with the todo/doing/done headings not showing up in org-brain thanks to its implementation of org-mode on its mindmap, but now i have the line that allows me to see it, so i got around the issue. -------- Mensagem Original -------- Em 6 de jun. de 2023 13:36, Ihor Radchenko escreveu: > Fleur Chrysalis writes: > Ah, understood, thank you for the reply. > Rather unfortunate that there is no way to extend it or customize it easily. Note that I do not fully understand the problem you are trying to solve. It may be XY problem. Try to check other ways to achieve what you want. Maybe post a feature request for org-brain? -- Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, Org mode contributor, Learn more about Org mode at . Support Org development at , or support my work at