* [FR][org-cite][oc-basic] Persistent Cache for Bibliography
@ 2022-02-01 12:04 psychosis
From: psychosis @ 2022-02-01 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

thanks to everybody who contributed to the excellent org-cite. I am
satisfied with oc-basic, but org-cite-insert takes ten minutes on first
execution to load the .bib-file. (This was already discussed here:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2021-07/msg00466.html)
After the first execution however the .bib-file is loaded immediately.
I assume this has to do with the cache mentioned here:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2021-11/msg00067.html.
Unfortunately it seems that this cache does not persist after emacs is
terminated. Would it be possible to make it persistent to eliminate the
load time on the first execution of org-cite-insert?

Regards,

Paul