* Org table with long lines visibility
@ 2011-05-04 17:48 Johnny
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Johnny @ 2011-05-04 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have a table with ridiculously long lines, so I have limited them by
putting '<N>' in the first row. To edit them, I use 'C-c `' to get the
full text in a separate buffer, which works fine, especially together
with 'longlines-mode'. However, browsing the table contents is very
cumbersome, so I am wondering if there is any way to make the
'org-table-edit-field' to be permanently visible in a buffer,
automatically updating while moving around in the table to view the full
content of the current cell?  Similar to the way BBDB pops up and shows
the sender in a separate buffer, if known.

Any help and ideas appreciated! Thanks!
--
Johnny