I'm not familiar with remote execution like this, but are you specifying /zsh/ on the Windows side or is it somehow inherently being assumed for the remote? A quick little hack to try may be to copy the /zsh/ executable on Windows to /ash/ and see if it fools the remote side. On 09/22/2016 07:00 AM, Colin Baxter wrote: > On Thu, Sep 22 2016, Xi Shen wrote: > >> Instead of using ssh, I tried with scp. This time I got a different error. >> >> #+BEGIN_SRC shell :dir /scp:openwrt:/mnt/sda1 >> ls -al >> #+END_SRC >> >> The error, I think, is from the remote end. >> >> /bin/sh: /bin/zsh: not found >> >> Clearly, I am using zsh on my Windows, but my remote OpenWRT system only has ash installed. Is >> there's way to specify the shell to use on the remote end? >> > I can't help you here. I've never used openwrt. All I can suggest is to > search openwrt documentation or try with cgywin. > > Good luck.