From: Carsten Dominik <dominik@science.uva.nl>
To: Stephan Schmitt <drmabuse@cs.tu-berlin.de>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: reference to same row in spreadsheet
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:14:32 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi all,

thanks for your constructive contributions to the thread.

However, I will still reverse the change that introduced @0 as a
reference to the last line.  The risk that someone will be bitten by
this is too high, and @0 is really too similar to @+0, so I think the
distinction is not large enough.

I will try to find a different solution, like @last$2 or so, but this
is harder to implement and will take a little while.  Sorry Matt.

The reason why I am in a hurry to revert this change is, among others,
because Emacs 23 might go into pretest very soon, and I really want a
clean, good version to ship with it.

- Carsten