Hi! Still very new to Org... my setup is very simple at the moment, 1 file for work and 1 file for home. At the top of each of those files, I keep a "* Event" entry and I put my meetings and events under there. If , for example, and event is scheduled for yesterday, it will show up today as well in my agenda, with "2x" in front of it. I have to delete the entry if I want it to go away. Since these are often not related to ToDo, I would like to keep them but I would like them to appear only on the day they are scheduled. Is it possible? Thanks, Carl