* sorting entries on date created?
@ 2009-04-29 16:39 Marko Schütz
From: Marko Schütz @ 2009-04-29 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear All,

I use remember to add todo entries. Mine look like this

** TODO kpdf as standard pdf viewer from auctex
   [2008-07-19 Sat]

where the inactive timestamp is added at creation.

I'd like to use org-sort to sort such entries by creation date. I'd
assume I could use sorting-type ?f with a suitable getkey-func. So, is
there already a function in org that I could use to extract this date?

Thanks,

Marko