Hi everyone, I am trying to set up an org-capture template that presents me with the fast selection window for tags instead of just the prompt one gets when using org-capture's %^g / %^G placeholders. I often have project related tags that I need to apply to many but not all tasks, so this would help me a lot. I have my tags defined through #+TAGS in my org file.  I first thought that using %(org-set-tags-command) should work; but the capture-buffer is narrowed (i.e., no tags are available), so I used (setq org-complete-tags-always-offer-all-agenda-tags t) to make my tags available there as well. They are available now, but the fast selection is not used, as org-use-fast-tag-selection is set to 'auto'. When I set it explicitly to t, the fast selection is shown but because of org-complete-tags-always-offer-all-agenda-tags, I have way too many options to choose from. I only want the tags defined through #+TAGS to be offered through fast selection. How can I achieve that? Is there a way to also make only the tags defined in the target file available? Thanks for any help! Best regards Christian