On 10/10/23 13:25, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Guillaume MULLER writes: > >> However, since I wrote the email, I've seen the behavior occur without changing (at least voluntarily) the cursor position in the Org buffer... > > Clicking, by default, changes the cursor position. I forgot to mention, I'm using a WindowManager (i3) configured with "focus follows mouse" behavior, so I usually (~99% of the time) do not click in the Emacs window when I come back to it, so the cursor should not have moved when I do the manipulations I was talking about. -- Guillaume MULLER