I've been using my moleskine in conjunction with org-mode for a long time but not really structured in any way. I typically only use the moleskine as an inbox and phone journal. If I find that my notes belong in my agenda then they get entered in my org files. As far as going from org to my moleskine I don't bother with that approach mainly because (1) it would be redundant for me to and (2) I rely on the clocks in org-mode as I work. On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Manish wrote: > On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 7:39 PM, Torsten Wagner wrote: > [...] > > Thus, today I bought one of these moleskine paper organizers > > (no advertisement, all other organizers would be nice as > > well). I hope to have it always with me and to use it in all > > this cases where I do not have access to org-mode ( I'm still > > waiting that someone comes up with a org-mode-brain interface). > > > > My question is now. What would be the best way to combine the > > moleskine and org-mode ? Does someone have experience with a > > paper based and digital mixture system? One of my ideas was to > > print out the weekly or monthly agenda as small as possible and > > just attach it to the molenskine (it has a little card holder > > at the back). This would allow me to check what is in my > > org-mode agenda. However, I would still have two independent > > systems. > > > > What I'am looking for is a smart way to keep both in sync and > > that without big hassle. It has to be something which does the > > job quite quick thus I will do it directly e.g., every morning > > before starting work... instead of pushing and pushing it away > > from me. Thought maybe I simply mark the entries in the paper > > version whether I added them to org-mode already or not and > > create a tag in org-mode for the vice versa reason. > > > > Any ideas and experience would be welcome. > > I am also beginning with something similar. My plan is to print the > day's agenda every morning (or previous night) and may be fold it > like pocketmod [1] using Christian Egli's org2pocketMod [2]. Then > the digital system can be updated at the end of the day. > > 1. http://www.pocketmod.com/ > 2. http://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-orgmode@gnu.org/msg04044.html > > Regards > -- > Manish > > > _______________________________________________ > Emacs-orgmode mailing list > Please use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. > Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode >