Bastien,The description has been updated to read "Mirror of the org-mode git repository located at http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode.git, visit http://orgmode.org/ for more information." On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 8:07 PM, Bastien wrote: > Greg Newman writes: > > > I've had my friends over at Bitbucket.org create a org-mode mirror of the > > git repo for me (and anyone who prefers Mercurial) to pull from.This repo > is > > updated every hour against the git repository. > > > > http://bitbucket.org/mirror/org-mode/ > > I think it is useful. Perhaps people using this repo should be advised > to create patches preferrably against the git repo? At least a link to > the "official" repo would be nice. > > Thanks! > > -- > Bastien >