Great point Bastien. I'll update the wiki on it in the morning with some detailed information and links to the git repo and official site. On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 8:07 PM, Bastien wrote: > Greg Newman writes: > > > I've had my friends over at Bitbucket.org create a org-mode mirror of the > > git repo for me (and anyone who prefers Mercurial) to pull from.This repo > is > > updated every hour against the git repository. > > > > http://bitbucket.org/mirror/org-mode/ > > I think it is useful. Perhaps people using this repo should be advised > to create patches preferrably against the git repo? At least a link to > the "official" repo would be nice. > > Thanks! > > -- > Bastien >