I think I understand what you're talking about Sebastian, which what I'd do is use wget in the bash script for those who don't have and don't want to install git. On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 8:11 AM, Sebastian Rose wrote: > Greg Newman writes: > > I could whip up some bash scripts to do this in different flavors > Sebastian, > > like one for those with git, one for those without. It just wouldn't > work > > for windows users; only mac/linux. > > Thanks Greg, but that what it is intended for: work without any external > dependencies in a portable way. > > > Best wishes, > > > Sebastian >