For those that are interested (and don't already know), there are a few apps out now for secure shell on the iphone. The one I'm using is issh by zingersoft. http://www.zinger-soft.com/iSSH_features.html So far I've had good luck with it and hopefully later this week will have time to poke a hole in my router to try connecting to my mac so I can give org-mode a try with it. I have successfully run emacs and irssi from my server but it's not setup for org. If anyone does give it a try before I report back please fill me/us in. Cheers, *Greg Newman* http://20seven.org twitter: 20seven