I searched the list and saw that someone else asked this already with no reply. Well, Chris replied but didn't solve my problem. Questions: 1. Has anyone gotten org-protocol working with Safari? I'm not a firefox user and would prefer not to switch. I did try to get it working with Firefox 3.x and it's not working. I followed the worg instructions ( http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-protocol.php ) for FF and tried the verification links with no luck. Firefox just screams at me "Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (org-protocol) isn't associated with any program." 2. Any clue why this isn't working? Thanks guys! *Greg Newman* http://20seven.org twitter: 20seven