* Volunteer wanted for administration of emacs-orgmode
@ 2008-11-24 19:35 Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-11-24 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am looking for a volunteer doing the administration
of the mailing list.  This is little work, mainly looking
about once every day (in reaction to an email from the robot)
at the occasional mail from non-members that have been blocked,
and deciding if they should go through to the list.  Easy
work, but still one I'd like to pass on.

Let me know if you are interested.

- Carsten

* Re: Volunteer wanted for administration of emacs-orgmode
@ 2008-11-24 21:53 ` Paul R
       [not found]   ` <52323729-030E-456A-A288-294C08E3581A@gmail.com>
From: Paul R @ 2008-11-24 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Carsten> Let me know if you are interested.

I'm ok to so it. I'm in France, so it would be good if someone from the
other side of the earth could volunteer along with me so that we balance
the load of manual filtering and mail don't stay blocked for too long.
I think I would do the filtering at about 18:00 UTC+1

--
  Paul

* Re: Volunteer wanted for administration of emacs-orgmode
@ 2008-11-26  5:44 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-11-26  5:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Austin Frank and Paul R are the new admins for the mailing list.
Thanks to all who volunteered.

- Carsten

On Nov 24, 2008, at 8:35 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am looking for a volunteer doing the administration
> of the mailing list.  This is little work, mainly looking
> about once every day (in reaction to an email from the robot)
> at the occasional mail from non-members that have been blocked,
> and deciding if they should go through to the list.  Easy
> work, but still one I'd like to pass on.
>
> Let me know if you are interested.
>
> - Carsten

* Volunteer wanted for administration of emacs-orgmode
       [not found]                       ` <87y6ry3j6g.fsf@gmail.com>
@ 2009-06-18  8:21                         ` Carsten Dominik
                                             ` (3 more replies)
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-06-18  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul R, emacs-orgmode emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

Paul Rivier is one of the two[1] moderators of emacs-orgmode, i.e. one
if the two
great guys that make sure any mail arriving on our list from non-
subscribers
is passed through timely, but only if it is relevant and no spam.

Paul says that he would like to be relieved of this task because he'll
have less time in the future.  So I am looking for a replacement.
I believe this does not take more than about 5 minutes a day.

If you'd like to take over that task for a while, please get in touch
with Paul, CC to me and to the mailing list (so that not 100 people
write to Paul... :-)

Thanks!

- Carsten

[1] Austin Frank is the other

* Re: Volunteer wanted for administration of emacs-orgmode
@ 2009-06-18 11:54                           ` Mikael Fornius
                                             ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Mikael Fornius @ 2009-06-18 11:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: Paul R, emacs-orgmode emacs-orgmode

I can help out with this.

--
Mikael Fornius

* Re: Volunteer wanted for administration of emacs-orgmode
@ 2009-06-18 12:48                           ` Greg Newman
From: Greg Newman @ 2009-06-18 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: Paul R, emacs-orgmode emacs-orgmode

I can lend one hand guys.

*Greg Newman*

http://20seven.org

twitter: 20seven

@ 2009-06-18 16:16                           ` Manish
From: Manish @ 2009-06-18 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul R; +Cc: emacs-orgmode emacs-orgmode, Carsten Dominik

  On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 1:51 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote:
  > Hi all,
  >
  > Paul Rivier is one of the two[1] moderators of emacs-orgmode,
  > i.e. one if the two great guys that make sure any mail arriving on
  > our list from non-subscribers is passed through timely, but only if
  > it is relevant and no spam.
  >
  > Paul says that he would like to be relieved of this task because
  > he'll have less time in the future. So I am looking for a
  > replacement.  I believe this does not take more than about 5 minutes
  > a day.
  >
  > If you'd like to take over that task for a while, please get in
  > touch with Paul, CC to me and to the mailing list (so that not 100
  > people write to Paul... :-)

I can be on the watch for a few hours a day as well.

--
Manish

* Re: Volunteer wanted for administration of emacs-orgmode
                                             ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2009-06-23  9:14                           ` Paul R
From: Paul R @ 2009-06-23  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode emacs-orgmode

Hello Carsten, hello all,

Carsten> If you'd like to take over that task for a while, please get in
Carsten> touch with Paul, CC to me and to the mailing list (so that not
Carsten> 100 people write to Paul... :-)

I got in touch with Mickael and gave him the material needed to get
started with org-mode ML moderation. Thanks a lot to all the people that
accepted to take over for this role.

--
  Paul

* Re: Volunteer wanted for administration of emacs-orgmode
@ 2009-06-23  9:45                             ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-06-23  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul R; +Cc: emacs-orgmode emacs-orgmode

Hi Paul,

thank you very much for the time you contributed by moderating the
group.

- Carsten