I wanted to format a key binding in Org mode and, of course, I wanted to do it properly so I started surfing around and then hit upon the idea of just looking at the source of the Org manual for examples. I discovered that it can be done like {{{kbd(M-TAB)}}} Fascinating!!! And I bet expr in the form of {{{ expr }}} could be any Elisp expression. Cool! But, where in the Org manual is this documented? I’m curious what other things are possible. So far, I’ve not been able to find it. I did find something about Capture Templates but I’m not at that pay grade yet. (I’m not on the list so please CC me on your replies) Thank you, Perry