* Help: Turn off CLOCK blocking
@ 2014-08-01 19:34 Subhan Michael Tindall
From: Subhan Michael Tindall @ 2014-08-01 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Is there any way to easily turn of CLOCK blocking?
Currently it appears the otherwise-valid inactive timestamp entries in a CLOCK line
are treated as invisible when creating agenda views, viewing in agendas, etc using v [
Example:
* TEST HEADLINE WORKING HERE
  :TIMELOGS:
  CLOCK: [2014-08-01 Fri 12:06]--[2014-08-02 Sat 12:09] => 24:03
  :END:
Week-agenda (W31):
Monday     28 July 2014 W31
Tuesday    29 July 2014
Wednesday  30 July 2014
Thursday   31 July 2014
Friday      1 August 2014
Saturday    2 August 2014
Sunday      3 August 2014

Will not be picked up in agendas even with v [

* TEST HEADLINE WORKING HERE
  :TIMELOGS:
  CLOCK: [2014-08-01 Fri 12:06]--[2014-08-02 Sat 12:09] => 24:03
  block: [2014-08-01 Fri 12:23]
  :END:

Week-agenda (W31):
Monday     28 July 2014 W31
Tuesday    29 July 2014
Wednesday  30 July 2014
Thursday   31 July 2014
Friday      1 August 2014
  tmp:        12:23...... [ TEST HEADLINE WORKING HERE
Saturday    2 August 2014
Sunday      3 August 2014

Will show up when v [, which is the expected behavior.
Is there any configuration I'm just not finding to convince org to treat the clock line as a valid inactive time stamp?
I assume it is being screened out somewhere, can anybody point me at where? Maybe I can cobble up a toggle.
Later, all!
Subhan

Subhan Michael Tindall
Program Analyst - FamilyCare Health Plans
825 NE Multnomah St, Suite 1400; Portland OR 97232
Direct: 503-471-3127
Fax:      503-471-3177
Email:  subhant@familycareinc.org<mailto:subhant@familycareinc.org>
[Email-Signature-Logos June 20143]

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.  Thank you.