Maybe MobileOrg-Android be the simpler solution http://wiki.github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/ I did not tried yet Daniel 2010/2/3 > Marcelo de Moraes Serpa writes: > > > Hello list, > > > > org-mode really changed my life, and allowed me to fully implement GTD > the way > > I wanted. However, I miss having access to it everytime, so, I'm looking > for a > > mobile device that could run emacs and org, and that I could keep in sync > with > > my laptop. > > > > What do you think? > > > > Any suggestions appreciated, > > > > Marcelo. > > Hi Marcelo, > check the CategoryPorts page on the emacswiki: > http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/CategoryPorts > > Personally I use emacs on my android phone, which includes a > Debian installation, see here: > > http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EmacsOnAndroid > > I use the android scripting environment to access android > programs from emacs. This allows me to make phone calls/send > text messages with BBDB in emacs, while I can still use the > useful gui stuff in android such as maps, web-browsing, > bar-code scanner etc. > > I believe android is the way to go since it is open source > and hackable, while also having a large repertoire of cool > and useful apps. > > The only drawback is that the initial setup is quite > complicated and time-consuming. You need to be fairly > technically minded. > > -- > aleblanc > > > > _______________________________________________ > Emacs-orgmode mailing list > Please use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. > Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode >