Congratulations Matthew for the good work! Your work will at the end finally make decide to buy a decent Android phone. (I almost bought an Iphone only for the possibility of MobileOrg!) Daniel PS Keep us informed... 2010/2/26 Matthew Jones > Sorry if this double posts, had forgotten which email address I had signed > up for on the mailing list. > > Hey folks, I've been working on a version of MobileOrg for the Android > platform with the goal to reach feature parity with the iPhone version > developed by Richard Moreland. > > I have completed an early alpha version that can fetch and display the > contents of Org files stored on a webdav server. There are some good > instructions for setting up a webdav server in the normal MobileOrg > documentation: http://mobileorg.ncogni.to/doc/ > > For getting started from the emacs side of things, the Org-mode > documentation itself contains all the information you need: > http://orgmode.org/manual/MobileOrg.html > > As for the MobileOrg android application itself you can find the release > notes and a download link here: > > http://wiki.github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/ > > There are some known issues with this early alpha version and can't > synchronize back to the webdav server yet or handle setting the state of > tasks but I felt this was a good start and would actually be useful for > Org-mode users > > When you first start the application up you'll need to click "Menu" and > then "Settings" and enter your webdav information. After saving you can > click "Menu" again then "Sync". Once that has finished it will populate > the display and you can drill into your document structure. > > 73, > Matthew W. Jones (KI4ZIB) > http://matburt.net > > _______________________________________________ > Emacs-orgmode mailing list > Please use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. > Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode > >