As I am not a developer I cannot be 100% certain but I feel that there are standardized paths for emacs and firefox that work across distributions. Maybe someone from the list could give us some hint. Daniel 2009/8/7 Andreas Burtzlaff > Hi, > > On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 09:00:53 -0300 > Daniel Martins wrote: > > > Amaziing and quite useful work!!! > > Thanks Daniel. > > > It would be interesting to have a package .deb/.rpm to install the whole > > bundle. > > > > More people would install and be a beta tester. > > Yes, the installation is messy, because the proper integration with > existing code is also a matter of discussion, especially the rewrite of > org-registry. > Preparing packages is a good idea, but as a Gentoo user I have no > experience with rpm/deb packages; are there standardized paths for > emacs and firefox that work across distributions? In that case I might > give it a try. > > Andreas >