* latex export todo:nil option only hides some todo keywords.
@ 2009-05-13 20:14 Alexander
From: Alexander @ 2009-05-13 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

First, of course thanks for org-mode.

I want to export an org-mode file to latex and then pdf, and I want to
hide TODO keywords in the pdf.  I've several per-file defined TODO
keywords, and I can only get todo:nil to turn off some of them.

Here is the file

#+TODO: TODO(t) GET(g) WAITING(w) TRIAGE(i) READ(r) STARTED(s) |
DONE(d) DISCARDED(c)

* Headline A

** DONE test 1
   CLOSED: [2009-05-13 Wed 16:08]

** TODO test 2

** test 3

** TRIAGE test 4

** DISCARDED test 5
   CLOSED: [2009-05-13 Wed 16:09]

In the exported pdf, TRIAGE and DISCARDED are still visible. What am I
doing wrong?

Alexander