* Beamer export: toggle export of select headlines/frames
@ 2014-05-22  5:17 Vikas Rawal
From: Vikas Rawal @ 2014-05-22  5:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am creating a beamer presentation, but want to be able to toggle inclusion or exclusion of some headlines/frames in the export, depending on the occasion where the presentation is being made. What is the appropriate way to do this?

I can use :no export: for selected headlines, but it would have been useful if I could have an easy way to switch.

Vikas