From: Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com>
To: "Ryan C. Thompson" <rct@thompsonclan.org>
Subject: Re: Easier customization of TODO keyword colors
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 17:48:53 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Ryan, hu everyone,

this code (an extended version of it) has now been integrated into Org.
It allows you to set fonts for TODO keywords, tags, and priorities in
this way.
And you can use the variable `org-faces-easy-properties' to make these
colors specify the background rather tan the foreground color -
something I like for my TODO keywords.

Thanks Ryan!  Next stop will be using your level indentation cycling
function.
Just make sure the FSF papers get through.... :-)

- Carsten

- Carsten