I use org-cite with a JSON bibliography and noticed a bug when an entry only has an "editors" field but no "authors" field. The function `org-cite-basic—get-author' correctly falls back to using the editors instead of the authors, but `org-cite-basic--parse-json’ stringifies only the "authors" field and not the "editors." This creates an error when other functions assume they got a string from `org-cite-basic—get-author'. The patch fixes the issue by applying the same transformation to both "authors" and "editors". As explained in the ChangeLog entry, this points to a more general issue where `org-cite-basic--get-field' is expected to return nil or a string, but calls `org-cite-basic--get-entry' that may return an association list. I am not sure how to fix that since it means converting anything that `org-cite-basic--get-entry' may return into a string.