On Apr 18, 2013, at 6:07 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote: > I will leave the donations button on his name until the end of > April, so if you want to express your thanks to him in this > way, you have that possibility. If not, writing to him and > expressing your amazement with his achievements in the > last two years will probably make him as happy. Bastien - I have not contributed any where near as much as I would have liked to over the past few year (especially given what I “get out” of Org mode and the exporters). I hope my small donation in some way makes up for it. I do know that every time I found something “odd” it was always difficult and took me a bunch of time to even get a reasonable ECM and despite that you seemed to always get to the heart of the problem and quickly push a fix. Thank YOU!