* org-mobile-push problem
@ 2011-11-02 16:16 Nicholas Putnam
From: Nicholas Putnam @ 2011-11-02 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi All,

I'm trying to set up MobileOrg to try it out, but I'm getting the
following error when I run org-mobile-push:

byte-code: Invalid function: org-eval-in-environment

Here is my minimal .emacs file:

(setq load-path (cons "~/elisp/org-mode/lisp/" load-path))
(global-set-key "\C-ca" 'org-agenda)
(setq org-agenda-files (quote ("~/org/test.org")))
(setq org-mobile-directory "~/Dropbox/MobileOrg")

Where ~/org/test.org contains this:

* Head 1
** subhead 1

one two

And has no problem exporting as HTML to the browser:

test
Table of Contents

    1 Head 1
        1.1 subhead 1

1 Head 1
1.1 subhead 1

one two

Date: 2011-11-02 11:15:17 CDT

Author: Nicholas Putnam

Org version 7.7 with Emacs version 23
Validate XHTML 1.0

I'm in sync with git://repo.or.cz/org-mode

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Nik

* Re: org-mobile-push problem
@ 2011-11-02 16:29 ` info
From: info @ 2011-11-02 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying to set up MobileOrg to try it out, but I'm getting the
> following error when I run org-mobile-push:
>
> byte-code: Invalid function: org-eval-in-environment

Hi,

I have the same problem and get the same error message. My only fix is to hit C-u C-c C-x r (reload Org uncompiled) before running org-mobile-push. I would be very interested in ideas for a real solution, too.

Bastian

Am 02.11.2011 um 17:16 schrieb Nicholas Putnam:

> Here is my minimal .emacs file:
>
> (setq load-path (cons "~/elisp/org-mode/lisp/" load-path))
> (global-set-key "\C-ca" 'org-agenda)
> (setq org-agenda-files (quote ("~/org/test.org")))
> (setq org-mobile-directory "~/Dropbox/MobileOrg")
>

> Where ~/org/test.org contains this:
>

> * Head 1
> ** subhead 1
>
> one two
>

> And has no problem exporting as HTML to the browser:
>
> test
> Table of Contents
>
>    1 Head 1
>        1.1 subhead 1
>
> 1 Head 1
> 1.1 subhead 1
>
> one two
>
> Date: 2011-11-02 11:15:17 CDT
>
> Author: Nicholas Putnam
>
> Org version 7.7 with Emacs version 23
> Validate XHTML 1.0
>

> I'm in sync with git://repo.or.cz/org-mode
>

> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nik

* Re: org-mobile-push problem
@ 2011-11-02 23:28   ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2011-11-02 23:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info@bastianebeling.org; +Cc: maus.david, ASSI, emacs-orgmode, nicholas.dokos

info@bastianebeling.org <info@bastianebeling.org> wrote:

> > Hi All,
> >
> > I'm trying to set up MobileOrg to try it out, but I'm getting the
> > following error when I run org-mobile-push:
> >
> > byte-code: Invalid function: org-eval-in-environment
>

> Hi,
>
> I have the same problem and get the same error message. My only fix is
> to hit C-u C-c C-x r (reload Org uncompiled) before running
> org-mobile-push. I would be very interested in ideas for a real
> solution, too.

org-eval-in-environment is a macro defined in org-macs.el and macros
sometimes cause problems with compiled code unless some care is taken.
With uncompiled code, you just have to make sure that the macro
definition is loaded, before you do the org-mobile-push: just add

(require 'org-macs)

after you load org in your .emacs (or wherever).

Afaict, it is not called directly from org-mobile-push, but the agenda
code does call it (and does not require it), so maybe the solution is
that the (require 'org-macs) should be added to org-agenda.el; you might
try it and see whether it resolves the problem for you, but I'll let
David Maus or Achim Gratz or some other macro guru have the final word.

Nick

> Bastian
>

> Am 02.11.2011 um 17:16 schrieb Nicholas Putnam:
>

> > Here is my minimal .emacs file:
> >
> > (setq load-path (cons "~/elisp/org-mode/lisp/" load-path))
> > (global-set-key "\C-ca" 'org-agenda)
> > (setq org-agenda-files (quote ("~/org/test.org")))
> > (setq org-mobile-directory "~/Dropbox/MobileOrg")
> >

> > Where ~/org/test.org contains this:
> >

> > * Head 1
> > ** subhead 1
> >
> > one two
> >

> > And has no problem exporting as HTML to the browser:
> >
> > test
> > Table of Contents
> >
> >    1 Head 1
> >        1.1 subhead 1
> >
> > 1 Head 1
> > 1.1 subhead 1
> >
> > one two
> >
> > Date: 2011-11-02 11:15:17 CDT
> >
> > Author: Nicholas Putnam
> >
> > Org version 7.7 with Emacs version 23
> > Validate XHTML 1.0
> >

> > I'm in sync with git://repo.or.cz/org-mode
> >

> > Any ideas?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Nik

* Re: org-mobile-push problem
@ 2011-11-03  0:09     ` info
From: info @ 2011-11-03  0:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nick Dokos, emacs-orgmode

Am 03.11.2011 um 00:28 schrieb Nick Dokos:

> info@bastianebeling.org <info@bastianebeling.org> wrote:
>
>>> when I run org-mobile-push:
>>>
>>> byte-code: Invalid function: org-eval-in-environment
>>
> org-eval-in-environment is a macro defined in org-macs.el and macros
> sometimes cause problems with compiled code unless some care is taken.
> With uncompiled code, you just have to make sure that the macro
> definition is loaded, before you do the org-mobile-push: just add
>
> (require 'org-macs)
>
> after you load org in your .emacs (or wherever).
>
> Afaict, it is not called directly from org-mobile-push, but the agenda
> code does call it (and does not require it), so maybe the solution is
> that the (require 'org-macs) should be added to org-agenda.el; you might
> try it and see whether it resolves the problem for you, but I'll let
> David Maus or Achim Gratz or some other macro guru have the final word.
>
> Nick

Thank you! Unfortunately, adding (require 'org-macs) to my .emacs and/or to my org-agenda.el didn't help. (I checked and the macro isn't defined in my org-macs.el nor does it appear in any other file on my computer.)

Bastian

* Re: org-mobile-push problem
@ 2011-11-03  0:36       ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2011-11-03  0:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info@bastianebeling.org; +Cc: nicholas.dokos, emacs-orgmode

info@bastianebeling.org <info@bastianebeling.org> wrote:

> > org-eval-in-environment is a macro defined in org-macs.el and macros
> > sometimes cause problems with compiled code unless some care is taken.
> > With uncompiled code, you just have to make sure that the macro
> > definition is loaded, before you do the org-mobile-push: just add
> >
> > (require 'org-macs)
> >
> > after you load org in your .emacs (or wherever).
> >
> > Afaict, it is not called directly from org-mobile-push, but the agenda
> > code does call it (and does not require it), so maybe the solution is
> > that the (require 'org-macs) should be added to org-agenda.el; you might
> > try it and see whether it resolves the problem for you, but I'll let
> > David Maus or Achim Gratz or some other macro guru have the final word.
> >
> > Nick
>
> Thank you! Unfortunately, adding (require 'org-macs) to my .emacs
> and/or to my org-agenda.el didn't help. (I checked and the macro isn't
> defined in my org-macs.el nor does it appear in any other file on my
> computer.)

What does M-x org-version RET say?

It was defined after 7.7 rolled out:

,----
| commit 5423b329c1d28b11c250f14cfeca7415197a6269
| Author: David Maus <dmaus@ictsoc.de>
| Date:   Wed Aug 10 07:43:10 2011 +0200
|
|     New macro: Evaluate FORM in ENVIRONMENT
|
|     * org-macs.el (org-eval-in-environment): New macro. Evaluate FORM in
|     ENVIRONMENT.
`----

and its use was introduced in org-agenda.el with the following commit:

,----
| commit f0958680db0ffd1aca70d3105c6bdcb32d4b84a0
| Author: David Maus <dmaus@ictsoc.de>
| Date:   Wed Aug 10 07:56:29 2011 +0200
|
|     Use `org-eval-in-environment
|
|     * org-agenda.el (org-batch-agenda, org-batch-agenda-csv): Use
|     `org-eval-in-environment.
`----

so I don't understand how this could happen. Do you have a Frankenstein
installation of some sort with files from different versions?

Nick

* Re: org-mobile-push problem
@ 2011-11-03  5:26     ` David Maus
From: David Maus @ 2011-11-03  5:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nicholas.dokos; +Cc: maus.david, ASSI, emacs-orgmode, info@bastianebeling.org

At Wed, 02 Nov 2011 19:28:52 -0400,
Nick Dokos wrote:

> info@bastianebeling.org <info@bastianebeling.org> wrote:
>
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > I'm trying to set up MobileOrg to try it out, but I'm getting the
> > > following error when I run org-mobile-push:
> > >
> > > byte-code: Invalid function: org-eval-in-environment
> >

> > Hi,
> >
> > I have the same problem and get the same error message. My only fix is
> > to hit C-u C-c C-x r (reload Org uncompiled) before running
> > org-mobile-push. I would be very interested in ideas for a real
> > solution, too.
> >

> org-eval-in-environment is a macro defined in org-macs.el and macros
> sometimes cause problems with compiled code unless some care is taken.
> With uncompiled code, you just have to make sure that the macro
> definition is loaded, before you do the org-mobile-push: just add
>
> (require 'org-macs)
>
> after you load org in your .emacs (or wherever).
>
> Afaict, it is not called directly from org-mobile-push, but the agenda
> code does call it (and does not require it), so maybe the solution is
> that the (require 'org-macs) should be added to org-agenda.el; you might
> try it and see whether it resolves the problem for you, but I'll let
> David Maus or Achim Gratz or some other macro guru have the final word.

In the past the invalid function error indicated an unclean source
tree, thus a

make clean && make

should fix the error.

A (require 'org-macs) should not be necessary because if the macro
would not have been availabe in `org-agenda' the compiler would have
complained.

Best,
 -- David
--
OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6
Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 230 bytes --]

* Re: org-mobile-push problem
@ 2011-11-03 10:05         ` info
From: info @ 2011-11-03 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: maus.david, Nick Dokos, Nicholas Putnam

Am 03.11.2011 um 01:36 schrieb Nick Dokos:

> info@bastianebeling.org <info@bastianebeling.org> wrote:

>>> org-eval-in-environment is a macro defined in org-macs.el and macros
>>> sometimes cause problems with compiled code unless some care is taken.
>>> With uncompiled code, you just have to make sure that the macro
>>> definition is loaded, before you do the org-mobile-push: just add
>>>
>>> (require 'org-macs)
>>>
>>> after you load org in your .emacs (or wherever).
>>>
>>> Afaict, it is not called directly from org-mobile-push, but the agenda
>>> code does call it (and does not require it), so maybe the solution is
>>> that the (require 'org-macs) should be added to org-agenda.el; you might
>>> try it and see whether it resolves the problem for you, but I'll let
>>> David Maus or Achim Gratz or some other macro guru have the final word.
>>>
>>> Nick
>>
>> Thank you! Unfortunately, adding (require 'org-macs) to my .emacs
>> and/or to my org-agenda.el didn't help. (I checked and the macro isn't
>> defined in my org-macs.el nor does it appear in any other file on my
>> computer.)
>>

> What does M-x org-version RET say?

It says "Org-mode version 7.7". However, I feel that there was something strange with my installation. I checked my files in my Emacs folder and everything seemed really messed up, so I just reinstalled org from the latest build and now it works! I had tried that before automatically with the package manager but now I used the package manager to install it from the file. I think that is where the strange installation came from originally.

Nik, I hope you get it fixed as well.

Nick and David, thanks for your help!

Bastian

* Re: org-mobile-push problem
@ 2011-11-03 11:03           ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2011-11-03 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info@bastianebeling.org
  Cc: maus.david, Nick Dokos, emacs-orgmode, Nicholas Putnam

> It says "Org-mode version 7.7". However, I feel that there was
> something strange with my installation. I checked my files in my Emacs
> folder and everything seemed really messed up, so I just reinstalled
> org from the latest build and now it works! I had tried that before
> automatically with the package manager but now I used the package
> manager to install it from the file. I think that is where the strange
> installation came from originally.

It is not clear to me what you are saying here:

Did the package manager solve your problem or it didn't solve your
problem?

What version of emacs are you using? There were two previous instances
where people had issues with org-macs.el not being available when
certain files were compiled.

I have a feeling that it is not the problem with the people as such but
how package manager goes about compiling the files.

So any information you provide here will help improve the situation for
other folks.

* Re: org-mobile-push problem
@ 2011-11-03 11:43 info
From: info @ 2011-11-03 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: Jambunathan K

Am 03.11.2011 um 12:03 schrieb Jambunathan K:

>> It says "Org-mode version 7.7". However, I feel that there was
>> something strange with my installation. I checked my files in my Emacs
>> folder and everything seemed really messed up, so I just reinstalled
>> org from the latest build and now it works! I had tried that before
>> automatically with the package manager but now I used the package
>> manager to install it from the file. I think that is where the strange
>> installation came from originally.
>
> It is not clear to me what you are saying here:
>
> Did the package manager solve your problem or it didn't solve your
> problem?
>
> What version of emacs are you using? There were two previous instances
> where people had issues with org-macs.el not being available when
> certain files were compiled.
>
> I have a feeling that it is not the problem with the people as such but
> how package manager goes about compiling the files.
>
> So any information you provide here will help improve the situation for
> other folks.
> --

Sorry, I didn't get into too much detail here because I had the feeling that the problem might have been cause by me not being able to use the package manager correctly rather than the package manager itself. But if it could help others, of course, I'm sharing the details as far as I understand them.

I'm using Aquamacs (for Mac OS):

GNU Emacs 23.3.50.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.8.0, NS apple-appkit-949.54)
of 2011-10-25 on braeburn.aquamacs.org - Aquamacs Distribution 2.4

When I run "package-list-packages", I get the message "Failed to download `Org-mode' archive." (didn't note that before), but it still offered the latest version of Org nevertheless. I could install it from there and Org appeared to be updated to version 7.7, but somehow the macro "org-eval-in-environment" was only found after reloading Org uncompiled after every restart of Emacs. This could be repeated infinitely, i.e., I always got this error message when running "package-list-packages" and it always offered me to install Org. Now I downloaded the tar-file manually and installed it with "package-install-file". Now "org-eval-in-environment" is found normally. After "package-list-files" I still get the message "Failed to download `Org-mode' archive.", but it shows Org as installed and does no longer offer to install it.

I hope that was more helpful. If you need more information, I will be happy to try to provide it.

Bastian

* Re: org-mobile-push problem
@ 2011-11-03 12:15 ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2011-11-03 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info@bastianebeling.org; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> Sorry, I didn't get into too much detail here because I had the
> feeling that the problem might have been cause by me not being able
> to use the package manager correctly rather than the package manager
> itself. But if it could help others, of course, I'm sharing the
> details as far as I understand them.
>
> I'm using Aquamacs (for Mac OS):
>
> GNU Emacs 23.3.50.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.8.0, NS apple-appkit-949.54)
> of 2011-10-25 on braeburn.aquamacs.org - Aquamacs Distribution 2.4
>
> When I run "package-list-packages", I get the message "Failed to
> download `Org-mode' archive." (didn't note that before), but it still
> offered the latest version of Org nevertheless.

Do
M-x customize-variable RET package-archives RET

and delete the following "Org-mode" archive from the list:

(add-to-list 'package-archives
              '("Org-mode" . "http://orgmode.org/pkg/daily/"))

Additionally, you can also look at ~/.emacs.d/elpa/archives/ subdir and
recursively delete the directory corresponding to "Org-mode" archive.

> I could install it from there and Org appeared to be updated to
> version 7.7, but somehow the macro "org-eval-in-environment" was only
> found after reloading Org uncompiled after every restart of
> Emacs.

> This could be repeated infinitely, i.e., I always got this error
> message when running "package-list-packages" and it always offered me
> to install Org. Now I downloaded the tar-file manually and installed
> it with "package-install-file". Now "org-eval-in-environment" is found
> normally. After "package-list-files" I still get the message "Failed
> to download `Org-mode' archive.", but it shows Org as installed and
> does no longer offer to install it.
>
> I hope that was more helpful. If you need more information, I will be
> happy to try to provide it.

I am trying to isolate the root cause of the issue here. Hope you can
help me locate the root cause.

Try the following procedure:

1. Store the org-*.tar that you have downloaded in some safe place.
2. rm -rf ~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-* {BE CAREFUL HERE, YOU ARE DELETING
   STUFF}
   - In this step you are deleting your org installed through elpa.
3. Check your .emacs - Does it make have (require 'org-install)? If it
   has this entry remove that line or comment out that line.
4. Restart emacs
5. M-x locate-library RET org RET
6. Note the directory reported.
   - If it looks like it is coming from your default Emacs installation
     directory then proceed to step 7.

   - If it looks like it is one of the directories added by you, delete
     that directory from either load-path or simply delete it from the
     disk. (To be safe, instead of deleting you can just rename or move
     the directory somewhere else). Goto step 4.
7. Note the version of Org with M-x org-version RET. Now do a M-x
   package-install-file RET
8. Restart Emacs
9. Now. Do you still run in to the original org-macs issue that you
   reported?

Extra information for me:
10. What does C-h v package-enable-at-startup RET report?

> Bastian

* Re: org-mobile-push problem
@ 2011-11-05 22:02   ` info
From: info @ 2011-11-05 22:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jambunathan K, emacs-orgmode

Hi Jambunathan,

>> Sorry, I didn't get into too much detail here because I had the
>> feeling that the problem might have been cause by me not being able
>> to use the package manager correctly rather than the package manager
>> itself. But if it could help others, of course, I'm sharing the
>> details as far as I understand them.
>>
>> I'm using Aquamacs (for Mac OS):
>>
>> GNU Emacs 23.3.50.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.8.0, NS apple-appkit-949.54)
>> of 2011-10-25 on braeburn.aquamacs.org - Aquamacs Distribution 2.4
>> Copyright (C) 2011 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
>>
>> When I run "package-list-packages", I get the message "Failed to
>> download `Org-mode' archive." (didn't note that before), but it still
>> offered the latest version of Org nevertheless.
>
> Do
> M-x customize-variable RET package-archives RET
>
> and delete the following "Org-mode" archive from the list:

> (add-to-list 'package-archives
>              '("Org-mode" . "http://orgmode.org/pkg/daily/"))

Ok, deleted.

> Additionally, you can also look at ~/.emacs.d/elpa/archives/ subdir and
> recursively delete the directory corresponding to "Org-mode" archive.
>
>> I could install it from there and Org appeared to be updated to
>> version 7.7, but somehow the macro "org-eval-in-environment" was only
>> found after reloading Org uncompiled after every restart of
>> Emacs.
>
>> This could be repeated infinitely, i.e., I always got this error
>> message when running "package-list-packages" and it always offered me
>> to install Org. Now I downloaded the tar-file manually and installed
>> it with "package-install-file". Now "org-eval-in-environment" is found
>> normally. After "package-list-files" I still get the message "Failed
>> to download `Org-mode' archive.", but it shows Org as installed and
>> does no longer offer to install it.
>>
>> I hope that was more helpful. If you need more information, I will be
>> happy to try to provide it.
>
> I am trying to isolate the root cause of the issue here. Hope you can
> help me locate the root cause.
>
> Try the following procedure:
>
> 1. Store the org-*.tar that you have downloaded in some safe place.

Done.

> 2. rm -rf ~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-* {BE CAREFUL HERE, YOU ARE DELETING
>   STUFF}
>   - In this step you are deleting your org installed through elpa.

Done.

> 3. Check your .emacs - Does it make have (require 'org-install)? If it
>   has this entry remove that line or comment out that line.

Commented out.

> 4. Restart emacs
> 5. M-x locate-library RET org RET
> 6. Note the directory reported.
>   - If it looks like it is coming from your default Emacs installation
>     directory then proceed to step 7.

Obviously the directory I just added.

>   - If it looks like it is one of the directories added by you, delete
>     that directory from either load-path or simply delete it from the
>     disk. (To be safe, instead of deleting you can just rename or move
>     the directory somewhere else). Goto step 4.
> 7. Note the version of Org with M-x org-version RET.

Renaming the folder didn't help because Emacs still found it. Moved the folder and now M-x locate-library RET org RET points to the original directory.

M-x org-version RET -> Org-mode version 6.33x

> Now do a M-x
>   package-install-file RET

Your procedure is exactly what I did eventually to get it running. It worked, when I installed org via package-install-file RET. Instead, now I am reporting in detail what happens when I do M-x package-list-packages:

I get the message:

"Failed to download `Org-mode' archive."

It still lists the newest version of org-mode along the packages.

I hit "Install".

I get a couple of error messages. Find attached the complete compile log.

[-- Attachment #2: compilelog.txt --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 35628 bytes --]

Leaving directory `/Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105'
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-C.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:55 2011
Entering directory `/Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/'
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-R.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:56 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-asymptote.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:56 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-awk.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:56 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-calc.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:56 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-clojure.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:56 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-comint.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:56 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-css.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:56 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-ditaa.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:56 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-dot.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:56 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-emacs-lisp.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:56 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-eval.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:56 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-exp.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:56 2011

In end of data:
ob-exp.el:280:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined:
    org-re-search-forward-unprotected, org-in-indented-comment-line,
    org-between-regexps-p
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-gnuplot.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:56 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-haskell.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:56 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-java.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:56 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-js.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:56 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-keys.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:56 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-latex.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:56 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-ledger.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:56 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-lilypond.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:57 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-lisp.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:57 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-lob.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:57 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-matlab.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:57 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-mscgen.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:57 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-ocaml.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:57 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-octave.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:57 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-org.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:57 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-perl.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:57 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-plantuml.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:57 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-python.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:57 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-ref.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:57 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-ruby.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:57 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-sass.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:57 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-scheme.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:57 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-screen.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:57 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-sh.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:57 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-shen.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:57 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-sql.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:57 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-sqlite.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:57 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-table.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:57 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob-tangle.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:57 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/ob.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:58 2011

In end of data:
ob.el:2326:1:Warning: the function `org-called-interactively-p' is not known
    to be defined.
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-agenda.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:58 2011

In org-agenda-with-point-at-orig-entry:
org-agenda.el:1744:14:Warning: reference to free variable `marker'

In org-get-all-dates:
org-agenda.el:3467:37:Warning: org-time-string-to-time called with 3
    arguments, but accepts only 1
org-agenda.el:3469:23:Warning: org-time-string-to-time called with 3
    arguments, but accepts only 1
org-agenda.el:3471:27:Warning: org-time-string-to-time called with 3
    arguments, but accepts only 1

In org-search-view:
org-agenda.el:3892:41:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-outline-regexp-bol'

In org-agenda-list-stuck-projects:
org-agenda.el:4333:33:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-outline-regexp-bol'

In org-agenda-get-timestamps:
org-agenda.el:4766:30:Warning: org-time-string-to-absolute called with 6
    arguments, but accepts only 1-4
org-agenda.el:4796:40:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-outline-regexp-bol'

In org-agenda-get-progress:
org-agenda.el:5006:40:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-outline-regexp-bol'

In org-agenda-get-deadlines:
org-agenda.el:5190:19:Warning: org-time-string-to-absolute called with 6
    arguments, but accepts only 1-4

In org-agenda-deadline-face:
org-agenda.el:5257:8:Warning: function org-agenda-deadline-face used to take
    1-2 arguments, now takes 1

In org-agenda-get-scheduled:
org-agenda.el:5297:19:Warning: org-time-string-to-absolute called with 6
    arguments, but accepts only 1-4

In org-agenda-get-blocks:
org-agenda.el:5400:35:Warning: org-time-string-to-time called with 3
    arguments, but accepts only 1
org-agenda.el:5401:29:Warning: org-time-string-to-time called with 3
    arguments, but accepts only 1
org-agenda.el:5412:46:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-outline-regexp-bol'

In org-agenda-goto-date:
org-agenda.el:6405:35:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-agenda-jump-prefer-future'

In org-agenda-clock-out:
org-agenda.el:7791:8:Warning: function org-agenda-clock-out used to take 0-1
    arguments, now takes 0

In org-agenda-diary-entry-in-org-file:
org-agenda.el:7840:23:Warning: reference to free variable `calendar-mark-ring'

In org-agenda-insert-diary-make-new-entry:
org-agenda.el:7991:6:Warning: org-insert-heading called with 2 arguments, but
    accepts only 0-1

In org-agenda-bulk-action:
org-agenda.el:8259:30:Warning: reference to free variable `org-log-refile'

In end of data:
org-agenda.el:8546:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined:
    calendar-day-name, calendar-day-of-week, calendar-month-name,
    calendar-absolute-from-gregorian, org-with-gensyms, marker,
    org-string-nw-p, org-eval-in-environment,
    org-make-parameter-alist, calendar-gregorian-from-absolute,
    calendar-date-string, org-face-from-face-or-color,
    org-entry-blocked-p, calendar-current-date, org-today,
    calendar-last-day-of-month, calendar-leap-year-p,
    org-order-calendar-date-args, org-string-match-p,
    org-duration-string-to-minutes, org-called-interactively-p,
    calendar-cursor-to-date, calendar-day-of-year-string
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-archive.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:59 2011

In org-archive-subtree:
org-archive.el:240:25:Warning: org-get-category called with 2 arguments, but
    accepts only 0-1
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-ascii.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:59 2011

In org-export-as-ascii:
org-ascii.el:294:38:Warning: org-footnote-all-labels called with 1 argument,
    but accepts only 0
org-ascii.el:353:36:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-export-email-info'
org-ascii.el:429:44:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-outline-regexp-bol'

In org-export-ascii-preprocess:
org-ascii.el:563:8:Warning: org-table-map-tables called with 2 arguments, but
    accepts only 1

In end of data:
org-ascii.el:728:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined:
    org-called-interactively-p, org-list-search-forward,
    org-entity-get-representation
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-attach.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:59 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-bbdb.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:59 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-beamer.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:59 2011

In org-beamer-select-environment:
org-beamer.el:207:16:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-last-tag-selection-key'
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-bibtex.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:59 2011

In org-bibtex-ask:
org-bibtex.el:373:38:Warning: `longlines-mode' is an obsolete function (as of
    Emacs 23.1); use `visual-line-mode' instead.
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-capture.el at Sat Nov  5 22:19:59 2011

In end of data:
org-capture.el:1512:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined: org-find-olp,
    calendar-gregorian-from-absolute, org-today, org-string-nw-p,
    org-list-search-forward, org-item-beginning-re,
    org-list-search-backward, org-item-re,
    org-end-of-meta-data-and-drawers, org-list-repair,
    org-get-x-clipboard, org-eval
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-clock.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:00 2011

In org-clock-timestamps-change:
org-clock.el:1453:14:Warning: org-timestamp-change called with 3 arguments,
    but accepts only 1-2

In end of data:
org-clock.el:2644:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined:
    org-duration-string-to-minutes, org-list-struct,
    org-list-get-bottom-point, calendar-gregorian-from-absolute,
    org-floor*, org-shorten-string
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-colview-xemacs.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:00 2011

In org-columns:
org-colview-xemacs.el:864:33:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-outline-regexp-bol'

In org-columns-compute:
org-colview-xemacs.el:1099:14:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-outline-regexp-bol'
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-colview.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:00 2011

In org-columns:
org-colview.el:701:33:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-outline-regexp-bol'

In org-columns-compute:
org-colview.el:934:14:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-outline-regexp-bol'
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-compat.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:00 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-crypt.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:00 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-ctags.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:00 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-datetree.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:00 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-docbook.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:00 2011

In org-export-as-docbook:
org-docbook.el:532:38:Warning: org-footnote-all-labels called with 1 argument,
    but accepts only 0
org-docbook.el:644:27:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-export-email-info'
org-docbook.el:658:44:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-outline-regexp-bol'
org-docbook.el:1012:25:Warning: org-format-table-html called with 3 arguments,
    but accepts only 2

In end of data:
org-docbook.el:1453:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined:
    org-called-interactively-p, org-entity-get-representation,
    org-list-get-list-type, org-list-get-last-item,
    org-list-get-list-begin, org-list-get-counter
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-docview.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:01 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-entities.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:01 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-exp-blocks.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:01 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-exp.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:01 2011

In org-export-preprocess-string:
org-exp.el:1182:8:Warning: org-export-replace-src-segments-and-examples called
    with 0 arguments, but requires 1
org-exp.el:1199:8:Warning: org-export-remove-or-extract-drawers called with 2
    arguments, but requires 3
org-exp.el:1223:8:Warning: org-export-select-backend-specific-text called with
    0 arguments, but requires 1
org-exp.el:1243:27:Warning: org-export-attach-captions-and-attributes called
    with 1 argument, but requires 2

In org-export-remove-or-extract-drawers:
org-exp.el:1454:8:Warning: function org-export-remove-or-extract-drawers used
    to take 3 arguments, now takes 2

In org-export-format-drawer:
org-exp.el:1486:8:Warning: function org-export-format-drawer used to take 3
    arguments, now takes 2

In org-export-select-backend-specific-text:
org-exp.el:1701:8:Warning: function org-export-select-backend-specific-text
    used to take 1 argument, now takes 0

In org-export-mark-list-end:
org-exp.el:1802:34:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-list-ending-method'
org-exp.el:1804:37:Warning: reference to free variable `org-list-end-re'
org-exp.el:1817:16:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-list-export-context'

In org-export-mark-list-properties:
org-exp.el:1861:39:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-list-ending-method'
org-exp.el:1863:42:Warning: reference to free variable `org-list-end-re'
org-exp.el:1884:20:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-list-export-context'

In org-export-attach-captions-and-attributes:
org-exp.el:1886:8:Warning: function org-export-attach-captions-and-attributes
    used to take 2 arguments, now takes 1

In org-export-handle-include-files:
org-exp.el:2396:18:Warning: org-get-file-contents called with 6 arguments, but
    accepts only 1-4

In org-export-replace-src-segments-and-examples:
org-exp.el:2478:8:Warning: function
    org-export-replace-src-segments-and-examples used to take 1 argument, now
    takes 0

In end of data:
org-exp.el:3300:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined:
    org-mark-subtree, org-activate-mark, org-clone-local-variables,
    org-item-beginning-re, org-list-context, org-list-struct,
    org-list-get-bottom-point, org-list-get-ind,
    org-list-get-top-point, org-list-prevs-alist, org-string-match-p
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-faces.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:01 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-feed.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:01 2011

In end of data:
org-feed.el:677:1:Warning: the function `org-pop-to-buffer-same-window' is not
    known to be defined.
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-footnote.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:01 2011

In end of data:
org-footnote.el:927:1:Warning: the function `org-with-wide-buffer' is not
    known to be defined.
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-freemind.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:01 2011

In end of data:
org-freemind.el:1224:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined:
    org-string-match-p, org-called-interactively-p
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-gnus.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:01 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-habit.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:02 2011

In end of data:
org-habit.el:371:1:Warning: the function `org-today' is not known to be
    defined.
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-html.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:02 2011

In org-export-html-preprocess:
org-html.el:653:6:Warning: org-format-latex called with 7 arguments, but
    accepts only 1-6

In org-export-as-html-and-open:
org-html.el:685:9:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-export-kill-product-buffer-when-displayed'

In org-export-as-html:
org-html.el:1212:38:Warning: org-footnote-all-labels called with 1 argument,
    but accepts only 0
org-html.el:1480:44:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-outline-regexp-bol'
org-html.el:1765:8:Warning: org-html-level-start called with 6 arguments, but
    accepts only 5
org-html.el:1870:10:Warning: org-html-level-start called with 6 arguments, but
    accepts only 5

In org-format-table-html:
org-html.el:1966:8:Warning: org-format-org-table-html called with 3 arguments,
    but accepts only 1-2
org-html.el:1968:10:Warning:
    org-format-table-table-html-using-table-generate-source called with 2
    arguments, but accepts only 1

In end of data:
org-html.el:2634:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined:
    org-called-interactively-p, org-entity-get-representation,
    org-list-get-list-type, org-list-get-last-item,
    org-list-get-list-begin, org-list-get-counter
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-icalendar.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:02 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-id.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:03 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-indent.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:03 2011

In org-indent-notify-modified-headline:
org-indent.el:400:38:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-outline-regexp-bol'

In org-indent-refresh-maybe:
org-indent.el:415:36:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-outline-regexp-bol'

In end of data:
org-indent.el:428:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined:
    org-version-check, org-with-wide-buffer, org-remove-if-not
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-info.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:03 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-inlinetask.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:03 2011

In end of data:
org-inlinetask.el:472:1:Warning: the function `org-looking-at-p' is not known
    to be defined.
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-irc.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:03 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-jsinfo.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:03 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-latex.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:03 2011

In org-export-as-latex:
org-latex.el:814:36:Warning: org-footnote-all-labels called with 1 argument,
    but accepts only 0
org-latex.el:814:9:Warning: assignment to free variable
    `org-export-footnotes-data'
org-latex.el:815:9:Warning: assignment to free variable
    `org-export-footnotes-seen'

In org-export-as-pdf-and-open:
org-latex.el:1119:17:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-export-kill-product-buffer-when-displayed'

In org-export-latex-make-header:
org-latex.el:1415:7:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-export-latex-default-packages-alist'

In org-export-latex-fontify-headline:
org-latex.el:1597:43:Warning: attempt to inline `org-entity-get' before it was
    defined
org-latex.el:1597:43:Warning: attempt to inline `org-entity-get' before it was
    defined

In org-export-latex-treat-backslash-char:
org-latex.el:1799:61:Warning: attempt to inline `org-entity-get' before it was
    defined

In org-export-latex-preprocess:
org-latex.el:2327:37:Warning: attempt to inline `org-entity-get' before it was
    defined
org-latex.el:2327:37:Warning: attempt to inline `org-entity-get' before it was
    defined
org-latex.el:2338:43:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-export-footnotes-seen'
org-latex.el:2387:9:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-export-footnotes-data'

In org-export-latex-lists:
org-latex.el:2575:10:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-list-ending-method'
org-latex.el:2604:14:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-list-export-context'

In end of data:
org-latex.el:2796:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined:
    org-called-interactively-p, org-string-nw-p,
    org-re-search-forward-unprotected, org-looking-back,
    org-splice-latex-header, org-string-match-p,
    org-in-indented-comment-line, org-entity-get,
    org-footnote-get-next-reference, org-footnote-delete-definitions,
    org-item-beginning-re
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-list.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:03 2011

In org-move-item-up:
org-list.el:2115:8:Warning: function org-move-item-up used to take 1 argument,
    now takes 0

In org-reset-checkbox-state-subtree:
org-list.el:2377:10:Warning: org-update-checkbox-count-maybe called with 1
    argument, but accepts only 0

In org-outdent-item:
org-list.el:2621:8:Warning: function org-outdent-item used to take 1 argument,
    now takes 0

In org-indent-item:
org-list.el:2630:8:Warning: function org-indent-item used to take 1 argument,
    now takes 0

In end of data:
org-list.el:3241:1:Warning: the function `org-looking-at-p' is not known to be
    defined.
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-mac-message.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:04 2011

In org-mac-message-insert-flagged:
org-mac-message.el:211:10:Warning: org-insert-heading called with 2 arguments,
    but accepts only 0-1
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-macs.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:04 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-mew.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:04 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-mhe.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:04 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-mks.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:04 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-mobile.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:04 2011

In end of data:
org-mobile.el:1103:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined:
    org-string-nw-p, org-find-olp
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-mouse.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:04 2011

In end of data:
org-mouse.el:1142:1:Warning: the function `org-looking-back' is not known to
    be defined.
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-pcomplete.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:04 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-pkg.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:04 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-plot.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:04 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-protocol.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:04 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-publish.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:04 2011

In org-publish-org-to-latex:
org-publish.el:606:49:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-export-preprocess-after-headline-targets-hook'

In org-publish-org-to-pdf:
org-publish.el:612:47:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-export-preprocess-after-headline-targets-hook'

In org-publish-org-to-html:
org-publish.el:618:48:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-export-preprocess-after-headline-targets-hook'

In org-publish-org-to-ascii:
org-publish.el:629:49:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-export-preprocess-after-headline-targets-hook'

In org-publish-org-to-latin1:
org-publish.el:635:50:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-export-preprocess-after-headline-targets-hook'

In org-publish-org-to-utf8:
org-publish.el:641:48:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-export-preprocess-after-headline-targets-hook'

In org-publish-aux-preprocess:
org-publish.el:954:17:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-export-current-backend'
org-publish.el:960:45:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-export-id-target-alist'
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-remember.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:04 2011

In org-remember-handler:
org-remember.el:1077:41:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-outline-regexp-bol'

In end of data:
org-remember.el:1156:1:Warning: the function `org-get-x-clipboard' is not
    known to be defined.
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-rmail.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:05 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-special-blocks.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:05 2011

In end of data:
org-special-blocks.el:97:1:Warning: the function `org-string-match-p' is not
    known to be defined.
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-src.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:05 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-table.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:05 2011

In org-table-align:
org-table.el:685:22:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-use-sub-superscripts'

In org-table-recalculate-buffer-tables:
org-table.el:2923:8:Warning: org-table-map-tables called with 2 arguments, but
    accepts only 1

In org-table-iterate-buffer-tables:
org-table.el:2939:13:Warning: org-table-map-tables called with 2 arguments,
    but accepts only 1

In end of data:
org-table.el:4725:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined:
    org-raise-scripts, org-called-interactively-p,
    org-format-seconds
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-taskjuggler.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:05 2011

In end of data:
org-taskjuggler.el:688:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined:
    org-clone-local-variables, org-duration-string-to-minutes
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-timer.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:05 2011

In org-timer-item:
org-timer.el:219:21:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-list-full-item-re'

In end of data:
org-timer.el:406:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined:
    org-at-item-timer-p, org-list-struct, org-list-prevs-alist,
    org-list-insert-item, org-list-write-struct,
    org-list-parents-alist
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-vm.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:06 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-w3m.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:06 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-wl.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:06 2011

In end of data:
org-wl.el:312:1:Warning: the function `org-string-match-p' is not known to be
    defined.
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-xoxo.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:06 2011
\f
Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:06 2011

In org-set-regexps-and-options:
org.el:4671:21:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-heading-keyword-regexp-format'
org.el:4673:21:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-heading-keyword-maybe-regexp-format'

In org-mode:
org.el:4918:9:Warning: assignment to free variable `bidi-paragraph-direction'

In org-fontify-meta-lines-and-blocks-1:
org.el:5401:22:Warning: reference to free variable
    `org-fontify-quote-and-verse-blocks'

In org-set-font-lock-defaults:
org.el:5795:37:Warning: reference to free variable `org-list-automatic-rules'

In org-toggle-pretty-entities:
org.el:5832:4:Warning: attempt to inline `org-decompose-region' before it was
    defined

In org-get-level-face:
org.el:5879:6:Warning: reference to free variable `org-cycle-level-faces'

In org-face-from-face-or-color:
org.el:5902:33:Warning: reference to free variable `org-faces-easy-properties'

In org-unfontify-region:
org.el:5935:48:Warning: attempt to inline `org-decompose-region' before it was
    defined

In org-cycle-internal-local:
org.el:6216:8:Warning: attempt to inline `org-item-beginning-re' before it was
    defined
org.el:6216:8:Warning: attempt to inline `org-item-beginning-re' before it was
    defined

In org-insert-subheading:
org.el:7233:22:Warning: org-indent-item called with 0 arguments, but requires
    1

In org-insert-todo-subheading:
org.el:7242:22:Warning: org-indent-item called with 0 arguments, but requires
    1

In org-link-unescape:
org.el:8943:8:Warning: function org-link-unescape used to take 1-2 arguments,
    now takes 1

In org-refile:
org.el:10604:34:Warning: org-refile-get-location called with 4 arguments, but
    accepts only 0-3

In org-todo:
org.el:11197:43:Warning: org-entry-get called with 4 arguments, but accepts
    only 2-3

In org-block-todo-from-checkboxes:
org.el:11484:17:Warning: attempt to inline `org-item-beginning-re' before it
    was defined

In org-store-log-note:
org.el:12287:8:Warning: attempt to inline `org-list-get-ind' before it was
    defined
org.el:12287:8:Warning: attempt to inline `org-list-bullet-string' before it
    was defined

In org-entry-get:
org.el:14078:10:Warning: org-entry-get-with-inheritance called with 2
    arguments, but accepts only 1

In org-timestamp-up:
org.el:15780:4:Warning: org-timestamp-change called with 3 arguments, but
    accepts only 1-2

In org-timestamp-down:
org.el:15788:4:Warning: org-timestamp-change called with 3 arguments, but
    accepts only 1-2

In org-timestamp-up-day:
org.el:15797:6:Warning: org-timestamp-change called with 3 arguments, but
    accepts only 1-2

In org-store-new-agenda-file-list:
org.el:16266:18:Warning: org-read-agenda-file-list called with 1 argument, but
    accepts only 0

In org-preview-latex-fragment:
org.el:16636:10:Warning: org-format-latex called with 7 arguments, but accepts
    only 1-6

In org-check-for-hidden:
org.el:17874:30:Warning: attempt to inline `org-item-beginning-re' before it
    was defined

In org-return:
org.el:18367:31:Warning: reference to free variable `org-list-end-re'

In org-toggle-item:
org.el:18418:8:Warning: function org-toggle-item used to take 0 arguments, now
    takes 1
org.el:18429:4:Warning: attempt to inline `org-list-bullet-string' before it
    was defined
org.el:18429:4:Warning: attempt to inline `org-list-bullet-string' before it
    was defined
org.el:18429:4:Warning: attempt to inline `org-list-bullet-string' before it
    was defined
org.el:18429:4:Warning: attempt to inline `org-list-bullet-string' before it
    was defined

In end of data:
org.el:21008:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined:
    org-called-interactively-p, org-src-font-lock-fontify-block,
    org-footnote-next-reference-or-definition, org-decompose-region,
    org-looking-at-p, org-list-struct,
    org-list-get-item-end-before-blank, org-list-has-child-p,
    org-list-search-forward, org-item-beginning-re,
    org-list-set-item-visibility, org-list-prevs-alist,
    org-list-get-bottom-point, org-list-get-all-items,
    org-string-nw-p, org-with-wide-buffer, org-not-nil,
    org-list-get-next-item, org-list-get-item-end, org-list-get-ind,
    org-list-get-top-point, org-list-bullet-string,
    org-list-parents-alist, org-list-set-checkbox,
    org-list-struct-fix-ind, org-list-struct-fix-item-end,
    org-list-struct-fix-bul, org-list-struct-fix-box,
    org-list-struct-apply-struct, org-list-write-struct,
    org-save-outline-visibility, org-looking-back,
    org-list-to-subtree, org-list-item-body-column, org-item-re,
    org-list-in-valid-context-p, org-list-get-children

Emacs restart.

org-version -> "Org-mode version 7.7"

org-mobile-push -> "byte-code: Invalid function: org-eval-in-environment"

C-u C-c C-x r (Org reload uncompiled)

org-mobile-push -> "Files for mobile viewer staged"

Works till next restart of emacs.

Then I downloaded the .tar-file manually and installed via M-x package-install-file RET

Org-reload.

org-version -> "Org-mode version 7.7"

org-mobile-push -> "Files for mobile viewer staged" (i.e. everything works)

I hope this helps to identify the problem with the package manager.

> 8. Restart Emacs
> 9. Now. Do you still run in to the original org-macs issue that you
>   reported?
>
> Extra information for me:
> 10. What does C-h v package-enable-at-startup RET report?

package-enable-at-startup is a variable defined in `package.el'.
Its value is t

Bastian

* Re: org-mobile-push problem
@ 2011-11-06 21:01     ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2011-11-06 21:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info@bastianebeling.org; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

"info@bastianebeling.org" <info@bastianebeling.org> writes:

> [...]
>>     that directory from either load-path or simply delete it from the
>>     disk. (To be safe, instead of deleting you can just rename or move
>>     the directory somewhere else). Goto step 4.
>> 7. Note the version of Org with M-x org-version RET.
>
> Renaming the folder didn't help because Emacs still found it. Moved
> the folder and now M-x locate-library RET org RET points to the
> original directory.
>
> M-x org-version RET -> Org-mode version 6.33x
>
>> Now do a M-x
>>   package-install-file RET
>
> Your procedure is exactly what I did eventually to get it running. It
> worked, when I installed org via package-install-file RET. Instead,
> now I am reporting in detail what happens when I do M-x
> package-list-packages:
>
> I get the message:
>
> "Failed to download `Org-mode' archive."

After reconfiguring package-archives, you haven't saved it for future
sessions or you forgot to recompile your .emacs.

> It still lists the newest version of org-mode along the packages.

This is OK. Because org mode gets updated daily. You are actually seeing
the tar files from here.

http://elpa.gnu.org/packages/

> I hit "Install".
>
> I get a couple of error messages. Find attached the complete compile
> log.

> Emacs restart.
>
> org-version -> "Org-mode version 7.7"
>
> org-mobile-push -> "byte-code: Invalid function:
> org-eval-in-environment"

This is along the expected lines. I have done a quick look at the
compile log.

168: In end of data:
169: org-agenda.el:8546:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined:
170:     calendar-day-name, calendar-day-of-week, calendar-month-name,
171:     calendar-absolute-from-gregorian, org-with-gensyms, marker,
172:     org-string-nw-p, org-eval-in-environment,
173:     org-make-parameter-alist, calendar-gregorian-from-absolute,
174:     calendar-date-string, org-face-from-face-or-color,
175:     org-entry-blocked-p, calendar-current-date, org-today,
176:     calendar-last-day-of-month, calendar-leap-year-p,
177:     org-order-calendar-date-args, org-string-match-p,
178:     org-duration-string-to-minutes, org-called-interactively-p,
179:     calendar-cursor-to-date, calendar-day-of-year-string
180: \f
526: Compiling file /Users/bastian/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/org-20111105/org-macs.el at Sat Nov  5 22:20:04 2011
537: org-mobile.el:1103:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined:
538:    org-string-nw-p, org-find-olp

Some notes:

1. The files are compiled in alphabetical order.
2. The only reference to org-eval-in-environment - of which you complain
   - is in compile log is in org-agenda.el.
3. Note that org-macs.el gets compiled after org-agenda.el
4. org-mobile.el has no references to org-eval-in-environment.

Needless to your "system-installed" org has no org-eval-in-environment
in it's org-macs.el.

The only way org-agenda.el can have org-eval-in-environment compiled in
as macro is by

1. compiling & loading org-macs.el from the package dir.
2. compiling org-agenda.el

strictly in that order.

Now the question is what is the reciped for accomplishing 1 & 2 in that
order.

I hope some of the observers will lend me a helping hand.

Relevant?
- http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-11/msg00223.html

> C-u C-c C-x r (Org reload uncompiled)

This preciely load org-macs.el from the elpa dir.

> org-mobile-push -> "Files for mobile viewer staged"
>
> Works till next restart of emacs.

So the problem is solved.

Now the exact order of org-reload and package-install-file is important.

It is not package-install-file *alone* that solves the problem. It is
package-install-file *after* org-reload/uncompiled that solves the
problem.

The sequence is important.

Now the question is can we get everything working *without* requiring
that the user do a org-reload explicitly?

> Then I downloaded the .tar-file manually and installed via M-x
> package-install-file RET
>
> Org-reload.
>
> org-version -> "Org-mode version 7.7"
>
> org-mobile-push -> "Files for mobile viewer staged" (i.e. everything works)
>
> I hope this helps to identify the problem with the package manager.
>
>> 8. Restart Emacs
>> 9. Now. Do you still run in to the original org-macs issue that you
>>   reported?
>>
>> Extra information for me:
>> 10. What does C-h v package-enable-at-startup RET report?
>>

> package-enable-at-startup is a variable defined in `package.el'.
> Its value is t
>
> Bastian

* Re: org-mobile-push problem
@ 2011-11-06 21:24       ` info
From: info @ 2011-11-06 21:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jambunathan K, emacs-orgmode

Am 06.11.2011 um 22:01 schrieb Jambunathan K:

> [...]
> order.
>
> I hope some of the observers will lend me a helping hand.
>
> Relevant?
> - http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-11/msg00223.html
>
>> C-u C-c C-x r (Org reload uncompiled)
>
> This preciely load org-macs.el from the elpa dir.
>
>> org-mobile-push -> "Files for mobile viewer staged"
>>
>> Works till next restart of emacs.
>
> So the problem is solved.
>

> Now the exact order of org-reload and package-install-file is important.
>
> It is not package-install-file *alone* that solves the problem. It is
> package-install-file *after* org-reload/uncompiled that solves the
> problem.
>
> The sequence is important.
>
> Now the question is can we get everything working *without* requiring
> that the user do a org-reload explicitly?

I tried and it is not necessary to org-reload/uncompiled before installing org with the command "package-install-file". It is "package-install-file" alone that solves the problem. I have those problems only with "package-list-packages".

>> Then I downloaded the .tar-file manually and installed via M-x
>> package-install-file RET
>>
>> Org-reload.
>>
>> org-version -> "Org-mode version 7.7"
>>
>> org-mobile-push -> "Files for mobile viewer staged" (i.e. everything works)
>>
>> I hope this helps to identify the problem with the package manager.
>>
>>> 8. Restart Emacs
>>> 9. Now. Do you still run in to the original org-macs issue that you
>>>  reported?
>>>
>>> Extra information for me:
>>> 10. What does C-h v package-enable-at-startup RET report?
>>>

>> package-enable-at-startup is a variable defined in `package.el'.
>> Its value is t
>>
>> Bastian

* Re: org-mobile-push problem
@ 2011-11-06 21:35         ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2011-11-06 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info@bastianebeling.org; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> I tried and it is not necessary to org-reload/uncompiled before
> installing org with the command "package-install-file". It is
> "package-install-file" alone that solves the problem.

Maybe there is some aspect of elisp compilation that I don't
understand.

1. Restart Emacs
2. If M-x locate-library RET org RET reports Emacs-23 system path and
   *not* elpa path.
3. package-install-file
4. Run push
5. Do you see a crash.

(2) is important.

> I have those problems only with "package-list-packages".

Hope your unable to download "Org-mode" problem is solved now ...