@Ihor, Thanks for your help. Ihor Radchenko writes: > "Christopher M. Miles" writes: > >> When I execute command "org-agenda" with key "[a]" to generate >> org-agenda day view. Many task entries are duplicated. > > Maybe you have something in > `org-agenda-skip-scheduled-if-deadline-is-shown' or similar customization. > I customized `org-agenda-skip-scheduled-if-deadline-is-shown' to `t' in my Emacs init. After your hints, I tested this option with different values: `nil', `t', `not-today', `repeated-after-deadline'. None of those value fixed my problem. So should not related to my problem. I have customized options in my Emacs init: #+begin_src emacs-lisp (setq org-agenda-skip-timestamp-if-done t org-agenda-skip-deadline-if-done t org-agenda-skip-deadline-prewarning-if-scheduled t org-agenda-skip-scheduled-if-done t org-agenda-skip-scheduled-delay-if-deadline 'post-deadline org-agenda-skip-scheduled-if-deadline-is-shown t org-agenda-skip-timestamp-if-deadline-is-shown t org-agenda-skip-additional-timestamps-same-entry nil org-deadline-warning-days 14 org-agenda-tags-todo-honor-ignore-options t) (setq org-agenda-todo-ignore-timestamp 'all org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date nil org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled 'future org-agenda-todo-ignore-deadlines 'near) #+end_src But I tested by comment out those options still have same problem. >> I tried many methods trying to figure out the problem reason. >> >> - [X] Emacs init bisect >> - [X] Emacs minimal init testing -> no problem > > These two mean that you missed something during bisection. Yes, this is why I post email here for asking help. Because I can't find out reason between Emacs init bisect & Emacs minimal init testing. I will try more times and other methods. -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express without misunderstanding. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(libera.chat, freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3