Ihor Radchenko writes: > "Christopher M. Miles" writes: > >> When I execute command "org-agenda" with key "[a]" to generate >> org-agenda day view. Many task entries are duplicated. > > Maybe you have something in > `org-agenda-skip-scheduled-if-deadline-is-shown' or similar customization. > >> I tried many methods trying to figure out the problem reason. >> >> - [X] Emacs init bisect >> - [X] Emacs minimal init testing -> no problem > > These two mean that you missed something during bisection. I reproduced the problem with `emacs -Q` and `emacs-minimal-init`. Then I tried to Edebug on the command function `org-agenda` -> `org-agenda-list`. I suddenly brain come up with checking out the variable `org-agenda-files` value. I found it contains duplicated filenames in list. Then I added `delete-dups` function around my `org-agenda-files` value list generating. Then the problem solved. This is really a hard reason to find out which costed lot of time. :( Anyway, thanks Ihor as always. -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express without misunderstanding. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(libera.chat, freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3