Hi, I have started to implement org-babel support for (swi-)prolog. I have gotten to the point where I can execute a goal in an external process and have the result show up in the org file. I am now working on getting the session to work correctly. It runs and prints, but it doesn’t do the correct thing in the inferior-mode-buffer and the output is garbled. I still have some work ahead of me. I just thought I would let you know in case someone was interested in following the progress or maybe also in helping me. I have the mode hosted in its current state here https://gist.github.com/ljos/2e346333e1b7bfd56d05 . And before you ask, yes, if I get this into a working order, I would eventually be interested in getting this into either contrib or core. Regards, Bjarte