Hi Eric, this would be (setq org-time-clocksum-format "%d:%02d") For more information, take a look at the function `org-minutes-to-clocksum-string' and the variables mentioned in its docstring. HTH - Carsten On 29.9.2013, at 14:33, Eric S Fraga wrote: > Hello, > > I am clocking a number of tasks and need a summary. The functionality > provided by the org-clock table is ideal for my use case. > > However, the total time summaries use numbers of days when the number of > hours exceeds 24. Although this is fine most of the time, I would like > to have total hours instead. Is this possible? > > More importantly, the ":formula %" option does not work as soon as days > appear in the summaries! The calculations for the percentages use only > the hours in the totals, regardless of the number of days leading to > some very interesting results (percentages > 100). I don't know enough > emacs calc to start to suggest how this could be fixed > unfortunately... :( > > ECM attached. > > Any pointers appreciated! > > Thanks, > eric > > -- > : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.1, Org release_8.2-20-gc5f370 >