From: Saketh <saketh.bhamidipati@gmail.com>
To: nicholas.dokos@hp.com
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: todo items not working?
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:54:33 -0400	[thread overview]

Greg, Matthew, Giovanni, Nick, and Memnon:
I did the 'edebug-defun' as Nick suggested and found the problem. An obscure
library that was installed on both of my machines modified outline-regexp
before org was loaded (as Nick had guessed), causing the wacky behavior.

Thank you very much for your help!

Sincerely,
Saketh