Hello, On Wed, Nov 11, 2020, at 10:15, Bastien wrote: > > The example file would be also good to help users track for small > syntactic changes, when they happen. > > When I thought mistakenly I could use an EBNF parser to parse Org-mode, I wrote a little examples to get going (never went past headings as I'm not really good with parsing things) https://github.com/gagbo/LuaOrgParser/tree/master/tests/test-files/headings Maybe it could be used as a base. I wasn't really sure of how to handle test cases and creating good ones. Best regards, Gerry Agbobada