Hi Eric As far as I know a table is what I want and what I need. I guess maybe there can be something build without a table but finally I need a table/tsv. This is what I am working with, it's full of tables: https://oeg-upm.github.io/transmodel-cq/ Some of them need to have more than a paragraph, sometimes two, sometimes a list of items... El lun, 05-08-2019 a las 13:27 +0000, Fraga, Eric escribió: > On Monday, 5 Aug 2019 at 14:13, flow wrote: > > I was wondering if I can get a new line inside the cell of a table in > > Orgmode to be rendered as new paragraph or as a list. > > I don't think that is possible. What is it you actually wish to > achieve? Maybe a table is not the right approach.