Ihor Radchenko writes: > "Christopher M. Miles" writes: > >> I think current patch is ready for merging now. WDYT? > > No, unfortunately. > With your patch, it will become impossible to display linked images > using interactive command. I still need time to study how to add support for this. Most likely I can't implement it by myself. Would you modify my patch to add support for this? -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express without misunderstanding. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(libera.chat, freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3