Ihor Radchenko writes: > stardiviner writes: > >> I applied your diff with a testing. This indeed solved the performance >> issue. >> Will this be updated in Org-mode source code? >> Also I come up with one thing, filter out tags which have shortcut >> keybinding bound. Because user defined shortcut key defined tags are not >> always on head of list. > > It would be great if you can come up with a patch. > 1. Keeping tags with explicitly assigned key binding indeed makes sense > 2. If we limit the number of displayed tags (on top of explicitly > assigned), it should be a defcustom. Here is the patch.