On 13 May 2020, at 9:02, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Stacey Marshall writes: > >> Will do. sorry didn't realize I was over the Tiny change limit. I >> can >> sign FSF papers if still needed. > > It is still needed :) > > Please let me know once the process is complete, or if you have > question > regarding the process. > > Thank you! > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou Hi Nicolas, Well that took much longer than I expected. The signature process is finally complete. If you would still like me to update ORG-NEWS then I shall have to brush up on my git and send a new patch... Let me know.... -- [Stacey](https://staceymarshall.wordpress.com/)