Hi all, I've collected some tests about ob-haskell, using GHCi. This patch is not ready for final review. It's a preliminary version. These tests are about GHCi, and only about GHCi (that's why I named the file 'test-ob-haskell-ghci.el'). Some tests are revealing bugs; they are flagged with: :expected-result :failed All the tests will randomly fail; that is an ob-haskell bug (see the command 'test-ob-haskell-ghci.el' to make them fail). Some tests might be questionable, revealing more design choices and/or backend capabilities than the expected behavior. Solving the random failure bug should be a priority, in my opinion, as it makes the testing process unreliable. Adding support for sessions would also be a good thing, so that one test doesn't contaminate others. FTR, here are the tools that I have used: | emacs-version | 29.0.60 | | org-version | main@4cad6c8ea (Mar 16 2023) | | haskell-mode | master@20d4e23 (Mar 4 2023) | | ghci | 9.0.2 | Bruno