* permanent LaTeX preview
@ 2011-09-29 16:57 Alexander Vorobiev
From: Alexander Vorobiev @ 2011-09-29 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

Is it possible to stop rendered (with C-c C-x C-l) formulas from
reverting back to LaTeX source in case of:

1. Pressing C-c C-x C-l to render a formula in other part of the
document. All other formulas revert to LaTeX code in that case.
2. Pressing C-c C-c to, for instance, evaluate some babel block. In
this particular case it looks like I need to reassign the C-c C-c
keybinding used to remove the images, but I don't know which function
is called to achieve that.

In the both cases the images get replaced by the LaTeX source. What I
want is to keep the images at all times, and revert only an image I
want to edit LaTeX code for.

Thanks
Alex