I'm trying to use org-mode to reproduce the HTML slide show made with knitr demonstrated at http://goo.gl/bOJJo . The following single code block works #+BEGIN_SRC R :results output html library(googleVis) G <- gvisGeoChart(Exports, "Country", "Profit", options = list(width = 250, height = 120)) print(G) #+END_SRC and wraps it in the needed HTML block, but if I set :session on the block the "R>" prompt is included in the output. If i set a file level session property it works fine, but if on a single block inserts the prompt. I was expecting these would behave identically. Is this the expected behavior? Greg