Hi, I have Emacs 26.3 + Org mode 9.4.6. I tried to recompile an org-beamer file I created a few moths ago (see equivalent MCE attached), but it did not succeed. The thing is I was #+INCLUDing a .dot file (also attached for completeness, but it could be any .dot file). I was putting the result inside a scalebox: @@latex: \center \scalebox{.85}{@@ #+INCLUDE: test.dot src dot :file test.png @@latex:}@@ I don't know how it was translated in previous versions of org-mode but it compiled perfectly. Now I get error "! LaTeX Error: Something's wrong--perhaps a missing \item." during LaTeX compilation. It seems the problem comes from the fact that the included file is automatically \begin{center}ed, which conflicts with my scalebox, as seen in output .tex file: \begin{frame}[label={sec:org0a44c10}]{Test Slide} \center \scalebox{.85}{ \begin{center} \includegraphics[width=.9\linewidth]{./images/DesignPatterns/23_DesignPatterns.png} \end{center} } \end{frame} When I remove the \begin/end{center}, the .tex file compiles fine. I've tried to add ":center false" in the #+INCLUDE instruction and in a #+ATTR_LATEX preceding the #+INCLUDE. With no success. I cannot find anything about centering (or not) a #+INCLUDE results in the docs nor in the mailing list. Maybe there is a way to rescale the output without the \scalebox too, but I couldn't find how. Whatever I put in the #+ATTR_LATEX before the #+INCLUDE or in the #+INCLUDE (:cmdline -Gsize for dot) does not seem to be taken into account. So any help would be appreciated. BTW, thanks for the magnificent tools. I use them everyday and I love them! Regards, -- Guillaume MULLER Data Scientist, PhD Télécom Saint-Étienne (office i119) 25 rue du Dr Remy Annino - Laboratoire Hubert Curien (office e002) 18 rue du Pr Benoît Lauras - 42000 Saint-Étienne FRANCE