* Not inserting new lines
@ 2009-05-23 11:23 Konstantin Antipin
From: Konstantin Antipin @ 2009-05-23 11:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear all,
While I am enjoying the power of orgmode, one thing annoys me.
If I have todo-item
      ** TODO Fix orgmode endline problem    :emacs:

And I want, for example, to add some property. I use \C-c\C-xp for
that. Here is the result:
      ** TODO Fix orgmode endline problem :emacs: :PROPERTIES:

The problem is that orgmode does not insert new lines correctly and thus treats
" :PROPERTIES:    :DESCRIPTION: need to send email to the mailing list
 :END: " as a simple text, as a header.
And I need to insert new lines manually:
** TODO Fix orgmode endline problem                                 :emacs:
  :PROPERTIES:
  :END:
After manual correction orgmode correctly recognize property.

This problem exists not only for properties, but basically for
everything - When adding new item to the file with remember, or using
CLOCK.

I understand, that this is the problem with my setup somehow, since I
seems to be the only one who have this problem...

Need some help with that :)
Konstantin

GNU Emacs 23.0.91.
Org-mode version 6.24trans