Hi Carsten, Please do apply it, (if you find it is fine.) I have joined this mailing list today only, so not able to include all peoples in thread. On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 8:51 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote: > I have not followed this discussion - should I apply this patch > to org2rem.el in the distribution? > > - Carsten > > > On Feb 11, 2009, at 3:23 PM, Sharad Pratap wrote: > > Hi Daniel, >> >> Your regular expression working fine!!, I have made few change with >> same regular expression, and it has worked for me. >> >> I wish `org2rem' could be as robust as `org-export-icalendar'. >> >> Like me you also want orgmode outside editor, So I have added to >> executable script `org2remind' and `show-agenda'. >> > -- Regard (` _) h a r a d