* add names to org-babel-header-arg-names
@ 2019-09-06 21:28 Charles Millar via Emacs-orgmode
From: Charles Millar via Emacs-orgmode @ 2019-09-06 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi,

To avoid errors while running org-lint in an org file with many recutils
source blocks I have added the following to my init.el file

(setq recutils-babel-header-arg-names '(data type fields join sort groupby))
   ;; cmdline already included in org-babel-header-arg-names so not part
of above list
(setq org-babel-header-arg-names (concatenate 'list
org-babel-header-arg-names recutils-babel-header-arg-names))

It appears that there are no problems, Never the less,

Is there a "better" way? For that matter, is there a safer way?

Charlie Millar

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-09-06 21:28 UTC | newest]